Friday, September 12, 2008

A couple pictures


Of course the biggest part of having a blog is being able to post pictures of the kids for grandma to see. These aren't professional or anything but they are still fun. The picture to the left is basically Carter at his best. He loves nothing more than to be right in the middle of what I am doing and he pretty much gets away with it. (I thought you weren't supposed to get so bad at letting kids get away with whatever they want until you had like 5 kids or something.) He's just too cute though. Who can resist those dimples? The picture to the right is Charly at her best. Always curious about everything and ALWAYS asking questions. She really keeps me on my toes. This picure is her on her 3rd birthday discovering the nest that a bird decided to build right next to our front door. The nest looks small but it was made with so much mud and so many sticks that I'd be willing to bet it weighed 10 lbs.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Very cute pictures. I have added you to our blogroll.