Thursday, January 15, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!



Much to Charly's excitement, she can now officially tell everyone that she is going to get a little sister. She has been telling even strangers at the grocery store that she is going to have a little sister but now she can say with absoluteness. We have a couple of names picked out but haven't officially decided so I'll have to see if you can help us. Either way the middle name is going to be Marie but the first name is going to be either Kylie or Caelyn (but I'm not sure about the spelling for Caelyn so here's the alternatives...Kaelyn, Kailyn, Kalyn, Cailyn, ect.) I think it would be cool to keep going with the C names.
Everything looks good for the end of May still so it should be an exciting month with yet another cousin the same age as one of my own kids. I have to admit that it is a little crazy to be having a baby at the same time as a couple of my aunts, but that is what is cool about our wonderfully large family. I wouldn't want to have it any other way. I just wish I even knew all of my cousins. In the meantime, we can now prepare to move things around and get all of the baby girl stuff out again.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats guys! How exciting to be adding another girl!

Anonymous said...

congrats the name is cute!!!

littlefamily said...

congrats! How exciting!!

Andrea said...

Hey Elise!! I just found your blog through Lindsay's. How fun your having a GIRL!! I bet Charly is so excited to have a little sister. I like the all "C" names idea too. Can I just say I am SO happy you are Hunter's primary teacher. He loves going and thank goodness you have the patience to teach a bunch of 3/4 yr olds. You ROCK!! Anyway, just wanted to say hi. See you Wed.

J and C said...

ok, we vote for Caelyn. Although, I told you today my neices name is Caemlyn, and it really has grown onme (sheis 9). Ok, so I need to be on your blog list!
Courtney