Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shiner

The kids both recently got a couple of bad boo boos that I'm sure have caused people to wonder if I am beating my children. First, Charly had a run in with her bedroom door that made her top lip the size of a large olive. The day that it happened we had been invited to friend's house for dinner and they got to see her beautiful lip not too long after the incident. I was for sure that when we left they would be calling social services on me. Then, two days later, the kids were taking their evening bath and Carter tried to stand up in the tub. Of course he slipped and ended up with a black eye. I almost didn't go to work the next day. I had Charly with fat lip and Carter with a black eye. Not exactly a good sign when the child care supervisor comes in with her kids looking like that.

1 comment:

Becca said...

How was your trip?