Monday, March 16, 2009

BOXES :)


Jason is out helping the missionaries tonight and the kids are already in bed so I thought I would do some catching up with the blog.

A few days ago I was going through the closets and trying to consolidate all of our storage stuff. Carter has gotten an awesome wardrobe that will last him well in to next year from a couple of ladies that I work with. So I have been going through them and deciding where to keep it all since we need to make room for the little sister and all of her stuff soon. Of course I had all of these boxes out and as every mother knows, children can not resist the urge to jump right in. I like many other parents decided that we shouldn't own any toys at all. I should just get them boxes. Carter was loving every minute of it whether Charly was pushing him around in it or sticking it over his head. They were entertained for quite a while.

No comments: