Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter



We had some excitement yesterday as when the kids woke up. I have a video of Charly's reaction to finding that the Easter Bunny left her some eggs. And pictures of my adorable children with their baskets.

We couldn't forget the real reason for the holiday though. We took our sugar loaded children to church and enjoyed hearing the messages of Christ that were given there. I got a great reminder that Easter Sunday is no different than any other day. Every week at church we celebrate the resurrection by taking the sacrament at church. Christ is Risen! and we have reason to be grateful for the opportunity that we are given every single day. Because of Him we can be forgiven of our sins everyday, we can be lifted up in our trials everyday, and because of Him we can live again with Him and our Father and our families forever. It is a miracle that I wish I had more initiative to share with more people.

No comments: