Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One project down...

I have several projects that I feel like I have to get done before this baby comes. The first one is finally done. I finished Carter's bedspread and who now is making the transition from the crib to the the big boy bed. Jason is out of town for the week so Charly is now sleeping with me at night so that I can get the girl room painted a little at a time. I was pretty proud of Carter's blanket. The jeans in it are just mine and Jason's old jeans so I think it is pretty special.

I did the same thing for Charly when she moved up to the big bed but it was one of my first quilting experiences and is now falling apart so I am working on a new one for her too and also a blanket for baby Caelyn. I'm posting some pictures of those blankets in progress.

Also there is a before and after picture of what used to be Charly's room and is now Carter's.

2 comments:

Amber said...

The quilts are gorgeous! How neat. And can I say I can't wait until I live in a home where I can paint my walls! Eventually we'll move up in the world and get out of apartment living :)

littlefamily said...

the quilts are beautiful!!