Monday, May 14, 2012

Thrap Family Gardens Stage 1



It has always been one of my dreams to have my own garden. When I was growing up Mom always talked about having one but never did it. That is until after I had left the house. Lots of things happened that way. Sounds like a pretty simple dream, I know. Last year we spent so much time trying to get our grass to grow so this wonderful Spring that we've had has given us just the right opportunity to get the garden started this year. I'm pretty excited. It seems ironic that we have spent so much time trying to get grass grow only to rip parts of it up. Carter and Caelyn really enjoyed getting to dig in the dirt and play with the worms and other bugs. And of course it is beautiful outside and what better way to cool off than to jump in the pool.
Carissa joined for the after party by the pool. She just laughs at all the kids splashing.

No comments: