Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Charly's BDay April 26th



My tiny baby girl is now 4 years old. It is hard to imagine. It really feels like she was that tiny 5lb 14oz baby just yesterday. She continues to be cute and petite but now has a great intelligence and can express it very well. She sings and performs for everyone who will listen. She is the source of a lot of the joy in my life. I have felt, since the day that she was born, that she is much more like my little girlfriend than my daughter. Hopefully, she feels that way too as she gets older too. Here are some pictures from the little party we had with some of her best friends. We had them make crowns and necklaces and then watched a princess movie. I'm sure their mother's loved that they were eating Skittles, and Cheetos while doing their crafts and then still got cake and ice cream. We definitely spoiled their dinner

Ciomara Stubblefield

Hosanna Theile

Meagan Sprague

No comments: