Wednesday, May 20, 2009

To All of the Women in My Life:

I don't know why but I feel that it is important for me to recognize all of the wonderful women in my life. Over the last month or so have felt extremely blessed to know so many great women. My heart is so full that I wish I could take it and make all of you feel how I feel. Here are all of the great things that have been going on in my life...My sister-in-law Jenny has been there whenever we needed her to help us with the kids and making sure that I am doing ok. My mother-in-law offered to take the kids for a whole week so that I could prepare for baby #3 and get some rest. My own mother is going to be taking time out to drive here and be with me when she has girls camp and youth conference at church to plan, a wedding to plan, kids at home that are still in school, and a job that the family relies on. My sister-in-law Becca, who did her best and was successful at planning a relaxing spa birthday party for me. All of the ladies at the YMCA child watch who put together a baby shower and have expressed concern and caring through out my transition into the child watch coordinator and through out my pregnancy. My visiting teachers, most especially Andrea who is so consistent at expressing her concern for me and making a strong effort every month to stop by and also come with something for me. My visiting teaching companion, Heidi, who is much better that I am at making sure that we keep up with the sisters that we visit. My friend, Lindsay, who constantly is doing things for me and has made me feel beautiful for well over a year now (she does my hair). She also is willing to do just about anything for me (like last week she took my to my OBGYN appointment when I didn't have a car). There are also numerous women at work and church that are constantly thinking of me when they have hand-me-downs and who are always setting great examples of what it means to be a good mom and friend. Thank you to all of you that make a difference in my life and have made me feel so blessed.

1 comment:

Lindsay Sprague said...

All I can say is I love you!! your the best friend ever!! love going to the dr with you, and lunch, and love love love your wonderful children! you are the greatest mom, they are lucky to have you! love you!