Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My 25th BDay


I had a wonderful 25th birthday. On Sunday the 26th of April we had a family combined dinner for mine and Charlys' Birthdays because they are only a week apart. It was a great time! On my actual birthday I woke up to lots of singing from my husband and kids. I also had a brand new phone to use. Jason had gone out and gotten me a red LG Envy 2. Very nice!!! When I got to work, my good friend Kelsi had a balloon and bouquet of candy bars for me. At lunch time, we got to have lunch with Jenny and my mother-in-law. At dinner time, my very best friend Lindsay watched the kids while Jason tooke me out to eat at a very fun Mexican place. (And because it was the day before Cinco de Mayo it was very empty). We topped off the day by eating some cake (that I made for myself). Thanks to everyone that made it a great day. It was definitely the best I've had in a while.

No comments: