Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playing Catch up



I have some free time for a couple of days and I am trying to play catch up on all of the stuff I have been putting off. This means some extra posts for the blog. We have had a lot going on over the last couple of weeks. I don't have my kids for a few days so I will be finishing my girls' blankets, filling in the summer schedule at the Y, and looking for a mini van. We amazingly will be saying good bye to our Acura later today :(. We will be hopefully picking up the kids in a new van just in time for baby to come.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow you really have been catching up. So glad to hear you got your Acura sold. And on to the minivan club. That is great that you have a chance to get everything ready at home for the baby while your "kids free." Enjoy the quiet because it won't last for very long. haha!
Those quilts are darling Elise. You are so talented. And Happy (late) Birthday. It sounds like you and Charly had lots of fun. Good luck these next few days/weeks? And we can't wait to see the new baby girl soon.